I know most of you will think I set this up but I swear to you that I did not. I think it's safe to say that we all have our little quirks, one of mine is that I will sit and walk around the house with my socks half on/ half off. Lately, I have noticed Addyson has been wearing hers the same way. Usually it's when she is sitting with me on the couch asleep, so I can't get up and take a picture because it will wake her up but today it happen and I was able to get a picture of it. I'm sure you all will respond by saying "Hey Stupid, she's not wearing them that way, there just falling off." to all of you, I say "YOUR WRONG, SHE'S LIKE HER DAD!!"
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment