Monday, February 25, 2008

My future is so bright I have to wear shades.

A couple of days ago with the sun shining Kristi, Addyson, and I decided to take a walk. It was PERFECT day to break out Addyson's new sunglasses for the first time. At first she didn't want anything to do with them but after a little while I think she actually liked them.
I love her in these things!! It was so funny, when we first put them on she would not open her eyes, she just kept them close. After a little coaching she finally opened her eyes and all was good.

As you can see she had no time to look at the camera for a picture because she had way to many other things to check out with the new shades or she is way to COOL for us now with her new blue blockers. ( I think that's what they were called.)


1 comment:

Brooke Buckingham said...

She is too cool for school!! How cute!