Ryan and I both had his birthday off a couple weeks ago. So I asked Ryan what he would like to do and he picked the Zoo. Here are some pictures of our fun filled day.
Kristi must be done because she handed the computer over to me so here we go. This is Addyson next to the crocodiles. It might be hard to see but there is one in the lower left. As you can see by my grip I was not going to let her fall in. Although I'm sure Addyson could of a wrestled it to the ground and jumped back into my arms for safety.
Here is Kristi and Addyson visiting Uncle Shawn. We were actually surprised he was up and moving. To be honest I'm just happy he didn't scratch his butt then lick his finger like he does at Christmas.

This is a picture of Addyson next to the rattlesnake exhibit. I don't think she was too excited to be next to it. I think if she could talk she would say "Hey Mom, don't even dare put me next to that snake."
Here is our little Tarzan on her Ape roaming the jungle.
"Hey ladies, How you doing?" "Pull my finger!"
We asked someone to take a family picture of us while we were at the zoo. Here we are just enjoying the sun and eating some leaves.
We couldn't leave the zoo without seeing Uncle Josh. Here he is making sure his foot is still attached. "Uncle Josh your to funny." I will finish by saying it was a beautiful day and a great 28th birthday. Thank you Addyson and Kristi for a special day.
5 comments:
There is so much expression in Addyson's face - I love it!!
Glad you had a good b'day. Sorry we couldn't join you at the zoo. Some of us have to work! (3 days a week...Monday being one of them!).
Happy 35th! :)
Happy 40th Birthday, Ryan! Sorry we weren't there to celebrate the big 4-0!
PS -- I laughed out loud about your comment on Jed's lift shoes...I had completely forgotten about those. Ha!
Whatever you two jealous Lindenites! Stop hating on your friend...don't you have some work to do? And Mrs. Studer, aren't there some stories that need to be written or some twin boys who need their mother? Just kidding you guys!!
Great pics of Addyson, beautiful eyes in those shots. Gosh Addyson, your dad is getting old...
Addyson looks so frickin cute in all of these pictures! Can't wait to see her on Saturday! Kristi, you can just drop her off and come back for her in about 7-10 days. David might start to wonder after day 3 though...
Hey, no worries Minnesota boy, we didn't know what Shoshone Falls were until we saw the road sign. Then we went home and read Wikipedia! HA! So, the zoo is Bobby's most fav place to go and have gone to Woodland Park more then once for his birthday! Maybe we can all meet up sometime if we come back to WA state soon!
Post a Comment