Oliver Robert Gamradt was born on November 24th a little before midnight. I think it's fair to say that his entrance into the world was a 36 hour rollercoster ride but with all things said an done he and Laura made it through safely and are doing fine.
He weighed in at 7.2 lbs and was 18 inches long.
I haven't seen a lot of pictures of Laura when she was a baby but I do have to say I think he looks a lot like Joshua in these pictures. We can't wait to meet him in January and look forward to hearing many stories until then.
Here is my brother Josh with Oliver. I have to say one of the first things that my brother told me is that Oliver, "Poops like a champ"..... "GOOD TO KNOW!!"
Here is Laura and Oliver. They were able to bring him home from the hospital on Sunday and are now adjusting to life with a little one.
The letter is addressed from Laura's brother Nathan, who lives out in Colorado. I'm sure it's a picture intended for them but what can I say, he is too cute to pass up so I had to post it.
2 comments:
Just wanted to say... whosoever kid that is, he is pretty dang cute. Thanks for the congrats! Can't wait to see you in December.
Joshua, Laura, and Oliver
Congratulations to Josh, Laura, and Oliver!!! He is adorable. Pass on congrats for us!
Hope all is well for you guys! Over halfway there, right?
Post a Comment