
Easton fought the whole time while we tried getting him dressed into his lion costume but then as soon as he got outside he got into it big time. In fact if his hood/mane would come off, he would stop in his tracks and not move until we put it back up. It was hilarious!
Easton was fearless when it came to asking for candy. As soon as he got up to the door he was trying to beat it down. Owen and Addy were a little more reserved but Easton was ready for the candy.After mom and dad checked every piece of candy for razor blades we let them have a couple. I am happy to say that Kristi and I risked our lives by eating the ones that looked questionable.






1 comment:
Did anyone give out apples? I remember taking note about which houses gave out fruit and wanting to come back later with toilet paper. Even the houses that gave a quarter...seriously, a quarter. At that point, even "calling someone who cares", cost more than a quarter.
Nice picks.
- Dr. Cool J' (Joshua) :)
Post a Comment