Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Last Friday my friend Karee had her Bachelorette Party at Mona Lisa Bistro in Greenlake. I was really excited because I can't remember the last time I went out drinking with the ladies. It was probably Brooke's bachelorette Party which was a year and a half ago. My 1st concern before I even left the house was if I had anything to wear and if it fit. I'm glad to report I did find something and it was bar appropriate......BONUS!!


The bride to be and I celebrating one of her last days of freedom!



Sadie(Karee's sister-in-law) threw the party. She had this awesome game where everyone brought a pair of underwear in a brown bag and Karee has to guess who brought it. If Karee got guess wrong four times she would had to take a shot. If she guessed the person who brought the underwear correctly that person would have to take a shot. Let's just say this wasn't Karee's game. I think she ended up having to take 5 shots.

If you can't read the underwear it says this butt is 4 Matt.

I think Matt will be excited to wear these nice leopard print thong around the house. I know Ryan wears his all the time.....I have to say, "He looks H-O-T!"

I love the picture of Karee below because you can tell that she is having such a great time.

No comments: