10. Picking out that perfect Christmas tree. I have been trying to convince Kristi in buying a fake tree for the past 4 years but have failed every year. I do have to say that I love this years tree though. We got it at Home Depot and we got it early enough where we had a lot to choose from. I think that is the key because the last couple years we were late and I didn't like any of them. With this being said I will continue to try and convince Kristi on getting a fake one but I'm sure I'll be blogging 20 years from now about us picking out our real tree at some tree place.

9. The smell of Christmas treats. This year Kristi and Addy spent one Saturday making a whole bunch of Christmas sugar cookies. All I can say is when I came home from work it smelled so GOOD!! It reminded me of when I was a kid walking into my Grandma's house for the holidays. You could always count on two things , 1 my Grandpa sitting in his chair and 2 my Grandma cooking cookies.

Here is Addy cutting out a candy cane. From what I heard Addy was pretty in to it and Kristi loved it as well!

8. Trying to get the perfect Christmas card picture. I didn't anticipate on how hard it would be this year with a two year old and twins, but let me tell you what I almost said forget it and told Kristi that there was going to be no Gamradt Christmas card this year. But Kristi calmed me down and here are a couple of pictures that didn't make the cut. At first we thought we would do the dog with the kids but after two tries the dog was eliminated this year.

When it came to the kids we took about 30 pictures. I'm telling you trying to get them all smiling and looking at you at the same time is pretty much impossible.

7. The annual Santa picture. Kristi's family started this tradition a long time ago and Kristi has now made it ours. I think the greatest thing about these things are that if the kids are crying the better they look. In this one I love how Addy is sitting in the sled as far away from Santa as she can get and just begging us to get her out of there. I LOVE IT!!
4. EATING!! I think every year I tell my self that I'm not going to get carried away with snacking but every year I find my self eating everything and loving it!! I know it's bad but lets be honest who doesn't eat on the holidays and tells them self, "It's ok but as soon as Jan 1st comes around I'm going to start my diet!" Why change tradition!!

3. That one special thing! This one changes every year. This year for me it's the boys celebrating their first Christmas. I know they will never remember it but we will. Look at these guys how couldn't you be excited to spend Christmas with these two.
2. Spending time as a family!! I wish I had a recent family picture to put in here but I couldn't find a recent one so I had to split us up into 2 different ones. These were taken just last weekend when Tim came into town and we met him at Las Margaritas. Here are Owen and I just chillin next to the sun!!
Here is Kristi with Addy and Easton. To me there is a lot of things going on in this picture. Addy has someone on hold and is wondering when is this stupid picture going to be taken so she can get back to her phone call. Easton is wondering how he could get that cell phone out of Addys hand and into his mouth and Kristi is like I can smile for 2 more seconds so you better take the stupid picture.

1. 24 Hours of the CHRISTMAS STORY!! How can you not watch the Christmas Story on Christmas. It's the greatest show ever!! I think the first thing I do when I wake up on Christmas morning is grab the remote of the bed stand and turn it onto the Christmas Story It's a must!!



2 comments:
Cute post!! And I love those Christmas aprons! :-)
Okay, that picture with Santa is one of the funniest and cutest things EVER! I adore pictures of babies screaming. I laugh every time I look at it. Merry Christmas, guys!
Post a Comment