As you can see his hair was a little out of control!
We hated to see the curls go but he was starting to look like a girl, although a very cute girl!
At first he was pretty cool with the whole experience but that soon changed when he realized he wasn't there just to drive the fire truck.
Here he is showing his true feelings once they got started! We decided for his first hair cut we would take him to this cool place in Bellevue called Salon C.F. Kids as you can see it's designed for kids! I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to cut little kids hair I guess you now need more than a chair, a bowl, and a pair of scissors to cut kids hair now days!
She even gave him a plastic container full of toys to keep him occupied. Overall I thought he did pretty well I'm just glad it was Easton and not Owen because if it was we would still be there trying to calm Owen down.
Good-bye curls!
Our little boy is now transformed into a big boy!! It's hard to see in this picture but we absolutely love his new look. I think because his hair is so fine she might of left it a little longer than we thought she would but we do really, really like it.
Now that he's done with his hair cut he's all cool, calm, and collective.
I took a couple more pictures this morning of him. He looks so different know that he is all trimmed up!
....and yes we did keep some hair from his first hair cut. Karen was pretty much ready to gather all of his hair and glue it to a fake plastic head so we would have some.
5 comments:
OMG! I can not believe how different he looks! The hair cut looks really, really good! What a handsome guy!
He looks so handsome! Something about first haircuts - they sure make kiddos looks older. Adorable!
Eastson looks go grown up with the hair cut. I love it! I remember when Ryan got his first haircut, he had curly blond curls and everyone would say, " she is so cute!" We decided it was time to cut his hair then. But it was hard because like Easton he looked so cute with the curls!
Can't wait to see you in June.
Mom
He reminds me of someone else I know that had hair like that. Mom and dad seemed to keep you looking like a girl...a cute girl.
Lookin good my man.
Joshua
He looks so much more like you Ryan. It is like a mini-me. So cute!!
Post a Comment