Now her first ride wasn't in the traditional yellow school bus it was actually in a Sound Transit Bus, the best alternative choice for transportation throughout the whole Puget Sound! (According to there brochure) Addy doing her FAKE cheese!
The privilege of taking Addy on her first bus ride went to Julianne and the greatest thing about it is, she rode for FREE!
Addy checking out the sites during the ride. Another FAKE cheese!
I actually really love this picture for some reason! I'm already looking forward to the day that I get to experience my first bus ride with Addy. Since I start work at 3:30 am and the buses aren't running yet I have never gotten the opportunity to ride on the Metro yet so I believe even Addy has me beat on the times I have ridden on it!
2 comments:
How cute! What a big girl. :)
Ryan,
When I come to Seattle I will take you on your 1st bus ride. Remember when Josh wouldn't do what you wanted you would say " remember the big yellow thing?" He would have to do your bidding so you would give him a ride to school!
Cute...cute...cute pictures!
Mom Miller
Post a Comment