I can't lie ever since I heard of the changes last Friday I've been in a real POOR mood,with a short fuse and really NEGATIVE attitude all at the same time. I try to tell myself it's only three weeks but there is more to it then that if you know what I mean.
This being the first night I work 3pm-mid. I was able to bring Addy to school but believe me I was just in a poor mood. We went through the normal drill of putting her backpack and jacket in the wall locker, washed her hands, then headed into her class. In the past when we take her into her room, if she goes in without a problem we would just turn around and leave because we felt it was easier for her that way so automatically that's what I did. Addy went in and I turned around and left. After taking three steps I heard Addy say "Good Bye Daddy, I love you!" and then it hit me. Everything is going to be fine! It's crazy how a three old can change your attitude in a matter of a second. I left being so thankful for that 1 moment I guess I just really needed something and that was it!
Here is Addy before heading into class. I took these pictures so Kristi would have proof that I just didn't bring her in her pajama's and a hat.

Thank you Addy and I have to say, "I love you too!"
2 comments:
Addy is adorable! I am enjoying the fresh posts and I hope that your three weeks go fast. I have two weeks until Spring Break, so here's to fast going for both of us!
So sweet. Hope you get back to your normal schedule soon. (Love all the posting!)
Post a Comment