Sunday, April 10, 2011
Hugs!
One of the most special moments in my life was when my brother, Shawn and I took our entire tax returns along with some money we saved up and decided to blow it all on hotel room and shopping in the Twin Cities. It was like we were kings for a day. If we wanted it we bought it. I think another very special memory that I have is when my brother, Josh and I decided to head down to the Xcel Energy Center to watch the High School Hockey Tournament together. It was him and I and some good old fashion hockey. I know I could talk the whole day on all the special memories that I have shared with my brothers over the course of my life but that isn't what I'm trying to do. What I am trying to point out is that I'm pretty sure Easton, Owen, and Addy won't remember this hug but to me it shows just how much they care for each other and how much FUN they have when they are together and that is the one main ingredient that you need to make many WONDERFUL memories together! I think Shawn, Josh, and I no matter what, always have FUN together and I can only hope they do the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness that is adorable!!
Ryan..it is fun to follow your blog! I hope things are well for you at KING! Our blog is marvelsandmischief.blogspot.com
Those pics are priceless. So incredible sweet! Take care!
Post a Comment