Monday, May 2, 2011

A Trip With Grandma Linda!

Washington might not be known as the land of 10,000 lakes, like Minnesota but I do for a fact know that we do have access to 1 big lake...aka...the ocean!
Early last month Kristi and I decided we wanted to do something special for my mom during her visit but we where kind of at a loss and then it hit us, lets go to Westport. It was kind of a last minute idea so we knew right off the bat my mom was going to be a little upset with us because we didn't give her any time to apply wax to her surf board and send it out here, but we decided she would just have get over it and go with out and I'm sure glad we did!
The weather wasn't the greatest during the 4 days we were there but we made the best out of it and with Kristi's Aunt and Uncle letting us use their amazing condo we really couldn't go wrong! (BIG THANKS TO THEM!!)
Here is my mom and I freezing to death on the first day!! J/K The first day and the last day were the best days we had. Isn't that how it always works!


"Hello, Ladies!! My name is Owen.....

....and I like long strolls on the beach!"

"Here's looking at you!"
"He's crazy if he thinks I'm going out that far....OWEN!!! YOUR CRAZY!!"












It rained I would say 70 percent of the time we were there but we weren't going to let that stop us from walking the beach every day!














We all had just an amazing time and are planning to do it all over again in August for Addy's birthday! Thanks again Gary and Kathy for opening their condo to us and also a big thank you to mom for making the trip out to see us. We hope you had fun!! I already CAN'T WAIT for our trip in August!!



2 comments:

amErica said...

That looks fun even if the weather didn't cooperate! Linda rocks. :)

Mom & Dad Miller said...

I had a great time!! Just being with the family was the best,I am so blessed with my kids and grandkids.
Thank you so much to Kristi's aunt and uncle, the condo was perfect. Even though is was freezing and raining we found shells and sand dollars on the beach every day. We also had fresh shrimp and crab. Thanks for the great time. See you all in June!
Mom