
Happy 55th Birthday Grandma Linda!! Today we were thinking about you and the perfect gift. Here are a couple of ideas Kristi, Addyson, and I came up with while shopping at Safeway

1st idea: The whole Health Monitor Machine, for the times that your kids, grandchildren, and husband don't come home on time. With this machine you can check your heart rate. If it is high then you know that you need to take a couple of deep breaths, relax, and stop calling every hospital looking for John Doe's......SIDEJOKE.....OR DRIVE INTO KRANS SUPER STOP, LOOKING FOR THEM!!

2 . DEPENDS!! For the times you don't want to take a timeout from what your doing to GO and for the times that you FORGOT that you went. At your age that could happen frequently.

2. Hair Coloring Supplies. There always good but isn't it time to just let your true hair color shine. I think that you would look good with a full head of GRAY/WHITE hair.

3. For the times that you just can't GO!! The only advise that I have for you after you take this, is to wear your NEW, GIGANTIC, and SEXY DEPENDS otherwise you could be in TROUBLE!!

All Kidding aside the last gift idea we had is flowers!! Flowers for being a GREAT MOTHER AND A GREAT GRANDMOTHER!! We hope you had a great day on your birthday. We miss you and can't wait to see ya, just remember to pack all these items when you come to Seattle in August because I will be very embarrassed if we have to go buy them!!
3 comments:
Great birthday ideas, next year you are for sure going to be in charge of getting all of the gifts for the parents! Very Cute.
You are the best!I am sure I will make great use of ALL the idea's.
You know where all my grey hairs come from don't you? Looking for kids at SuperStop at 3 in the morning, OR staying up all night and calling the local hospital!
I am so blessed! Love U!
Mom
Love this post Ryan!! That is great, and full of great birthday ideas for such a great lady. And with a May day birthday, that makes her even more special. As everyone knows, ALL of the best people were born in May:)
can't wait to see you guys!!
jfe
Post a Comment