Monday, May 12, 2008

Kristi's 1st Mothers Day!!

Ok, I'm not a complete failure. I might of forgot my best friends birthday (See Below) and I might of dropped the ball at Christmas but I hope I made up for it a little on Mothers Day. On Saturday I went and got Kristi some nice flowers. I also made a dvd of pictures with Addyson from birth to the present accompanied with music. On Sunday before I left for work I put them on the table so when Kristi woke up she would be able to see them.

Addyson seems to approve of the flowers. I usually NEVER by Kristi flowers, not because I don't want to but because our cats eat them and then throw-up every where and then we have to clean up after them but I thought I better do it for Kristi on her 1st Mothers Day otherwise I think I would of been in trouble.


We celebrated Mother's Day over at Kristi's Parents house with her Sister, Jennifer and her family. We had a great dinner and a very nice time. I would also like to wish my mother, Linda and my Step-Mother, Cele a Happy Mothers Day!!

3 comments:

Brooke Buckingham said...

Ahhh... you bought K.P.'s favorite flowers. I know those are her favorite flowers because she's my ex-wife. Remember, if you ever need advice on how to handle her, just ask me. I put in like 8 years before you came along...

Tim said...

8 years... it seems like I put in at least 20.. and at least I have the hole in my door to prove it.. all you have are bruises Brooke! Happy Mother's day KPG! I had to wait to post this.. since you hardly ever update your blog.. and when you do.. you update it from the last month! jeez!

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

I bet she loved her digital photo memoir CD!! What a great gift idea...any idea what program that is that you used, and where I could get a hold of it???!! Just kidding my little RG!!:)
Can't wait to see you guys, and that sweet little Addyson!!