Sunday, October 26, 2008

Julianne's 29th Birthday!!

On Saturday Kristi and I took out Julianne (Kristi's cousin) to celebrate her birthday. Julianne has been staying with us while she tries to sell her place back in Spokane and continues to work at her new job over here in Bothell. We really love having around and are grateful for all the help she provides when it comes to Addyson. We decided to celebrate her BIG day by taking her out to La Palmera, its a Mexican restaurant here in Mill Creek and then after dinner we treated her to some ice cream at the Spotted Cow.

The Spotted Cow is a coffee shop that makes there own ice cream. I think the biggest kick of the night was when Kristi ordered the ice cream called, Minted Manure. If you can't tell it's the one on the right. Julianne got a scoop of Root Beer and I just got the old traditional Strawberry. Seriously who orders something called, MINTED MANURE. Although I do have to say it wasn't that bad but they name still freaks me out.

We did have the waitress take a picture of all of us at the restaurant but it didn't turn out that great so we thought we would just put a picture of Addy eating her chips. Happy Birthday Julianne and remember, you now only have 364 days until you turn 30!!! I say,"ENJOY them because they will go fast!!!"

2 comments:

The Pendills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pendills said...

Boy, I'm glad Addyson is smiling in this one, if a kid goes out for Mexican and Ice Cream and cries, then something is wrong! I would totally eat minted manure ice cream.