I thought I would start with the stroller. We got the Kolcraft tandem stroller. We thought we would go with the tandem because we were afraid that if we did a side by side it would take up the whole aisle at the grocery story or it would be to wide in the shops at the mall.
Here Addy and I are double checking all the pieces to make sure they are all counted for before getting started.
Here is the finished project. Isn't it HUGE!! Our new car seat matches the original color of the stroller but the old one isn't as nice but there is no room in the budget to get another one so the old one will just have to do.
We actually bought a double snap-in-go but we decided to returned it because we got a great deal on this stroller and it comes with these extra seats so the twins can use it for a lot longer. All the reviews we saw were great. The only bad thing that we read about is that it is heavy and I do agree with them but there are so many more pro's then con's so we went with this one. I think the biggest thing we like is that the seats can face us, face each other, or face to the front. I guess the mood of the twins or the mood of the stroller operator will determine which way they will face.
Here is Addy taking the stroller for it's first test drive. I will say it again, it's HUGE but it's going to be nice and a lot of people in the reviews also LOVED the huge basket underneath. If you look close you can see her waving goodbye to me.
I thought she was going to stop after a couple of steps but OH NO!! Addy was on the move. I LOVED having her as my little helper and have no problem with her assisting me with any project. "Hey Addy...Watch out for the Explorer." The carpet on that dash is very EXPENSIVE. (That joke is for you Tim.)
2 comments:
Haha... That storage underneath is perfect! You can store your carpet dash under there! In other news I had dinner and drinks at Rob's house last night with Jordan Caskey and he says to say hello... We were remembering some of the good times back at the mighty Q! Wow
I can't tell which one is the vehicle?
Post a Comment