
It only took 5 minutes of us on the beach before we had a wave sneak up on us and get Easton and Owen totally wet. Owen LOVED it but Easton stayed away from the water for the rest of the trip. Easton loved to run up and down the beach but stayed a good distance away from the water.

The GREATEST thing about the whole trip is the place where we stayed. Kristi's Aunt Kathie and Uncle Gary were so kind to let us use their condo. It's one of the most amazing places I have ever stayed at. It was absolutely perfect for the kids and so relaxing. We feel so fortunate that they let us borrow it and can't thank them enough for letting us stay there. Here is a picture out of the living room window facing the ocean. THANKS AGAIN AUNT KATHIE & UNCLE GARY you have such a beautiful and wonderful place!
Here Addy and I are on the beach. I would say there was only one really windy day! The other days had a nice breeze but this day was pretty dang windy.
I wish I could say that we were one of the surfers in this picture but we weren't. I guess as a kid growing up in Minnesota we never traveled as a family to a place where you actually got to see surfers so when I saw them I just had to stand there, stare, and watch them for a little while.
I would probably be here all day if I tried to write something for every beach picture so I will just let you enjoy them. I will say that a lot of our time was spent, just enjoying walks up and down the beach looking for seashells or sand dollars, flying kites, and running away from the tides of water that would seem to come out of no where! It was neat to see how much the kids really enjoyed it and never got tired, they would just keep on going and going.




Here we are in the look out-tower over Westport. Of course we decided to go up it on the windiest day so we didn't stay that long. In fact just long enough to snap two pictures then sneak on down.
One of the things Kristi really wanted to do was go to the Winery that they have down the road. I'm not really a wine guy so I stayed back and watched the kids with Jim as Julianne, Kristi, and Karen went off and had a girls day at the Winery.




2 comments:
The Westport Winery is really good. My mom is a member and goes a couple of times a month:)
This looks like so much fun! Let me know if you go again, and I will fly out and take a vacation with you!
Love U
Mom Miller
Post a Comment