Addyson and Grandma watching the Dog Whisper. I'm not sure if there was a marathon going on or not but every time we looked up it was on. I was trying to pick up some tips that I could use on Riley but of course everything he does doesn't work for me.
While in Colfax we had a chance to go to the Top Notch Cafe (Bill Gates stopped an ate there like 10 years ago), visit Betty's sister, Dorothy in Moscow, ID (NOT RUSSIA, JOSH), went to church and of course just sat around and visited. It's always nice just to sit down and talk with Grandma.
We also went and saw the house wheren Karen grew up in, where I swear to God when you drive up to the house you think your in another country because the alleyway/ driveway is so tight and narrow, it is surprising they could drive a car back to there house. I should of taken a picture!! We also saw some deer in her OLD, OLD, OLD back yard .
Addyson and Kristi getting ready for the pool. Kristi and Addyson have these little rob things. There actually really cool.
Taken a Swim!! Addyson in her new innertube. She does very well in it, the only bad thing was the water was really, really COLD except for where I peed. (SP) I'm just kidding I didn't pee in the pool because I borrowed some of Addyson's Swimmers but I think Karen might have.
2 comments:
Ryan,
Where you pooped in the pool might be warm too. Baaaby Ruuuuth (Goonies Anybody?)
Picture look adorable. Even Addy looks cute (yes, that is me hitting on Kristy's Grandma ;) )
Pringle's are sickening
Joshua
Love the pics of Addyson with her Grandma Betty...nothing beats the love from a Grandma!! She is loving every minute of little Addyson:)
Post a Comment