Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One big family and it continues to grow.

When I traveled back to Minnesota for our annual get together I realized something..We have one HUGE family. It kind of surprises me on how big the family has grown in the past couple of years. It wasn't to long ago when it was just Brady and Shelby as the new kids on the block but now we have Keaton, Savannah, Paige, Brady, Raegan, Shelby, Oliver, Addy, and soon to be twins. It's CRAZY!! Here is a picture of us at the hotel in Brainerd and remember this picture doesn't include Kristi or Addy.

Here is a picture of one of the newest babies, Keaton was born back in August. He has to be one of the cutest and biggest babies I have seen in a long time.

Then we have Oliver who in my opinion looks exactly like his dad when he was a baby.

Here is a picture of all the nieces and nephews. I guess there is no hiding it any more I am officially getting old or should I say older....Look at all these kids

3 comments:

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

WOW--how amazing it is, what a difference a few years make!! Looking good with all of those new additions. It seemed like a lot of people before all of the children, so I cannot grasp it with all of the kids. Craziness!!
Looks like quite a weekend had by all--glad it was a great time.

love you guys:)

The Studers said...

Seriously, where did all of those children come from?!?! Love it! I think the last time I saw your family (probably at Jed & Katie's wedding!) there were NO kids yet.

I also have to add that the picture of Shawn by the fireplace made me laugh out loud. Really hard.

JPGamradt said...

This weekend that our family has is so fun. I can't wait till we do it every year. All the kids, all the family and all the fun. Thanks for making it home bro, we truly miss you here in Minnesota.

Joshua