Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's Kristi up too?

I think the most popular questions I get now days is either, how are the twins? or how is Kristi doing? Since I answered one of them in the last entry I thought I better answer the other one. Kristi is doing well. I believe bed rest takes it's toll on her some days but we both know it is better to be sitting at home instead of sitting in the hospital. I think cabin fever also sinks in from time to time but she stays very positive and trys to keep herself entertained. While I'm at work Kristi's sister has been coming over to help out and let me tell you we can't thank her enough for all the things she does.
Does Kristi ever get out of the house? Yes but No If I have an errand to run she ask if she can ride along and just sit in the van while Addy and I run into the store and get what we need. We did have a chance to go out an eat for our anniversary but we asked the doctor and she told us that it was fine but Kristi could only be on her feet for a short time.
When she is at home how does she do? I know she does very well with giving me orders from the couch because it seems like I'm either in the kitchen, taking Riley for a walk, or running after Addyson but like I said before I would rather do all that at home instead instead of in the hospital. I also can't complain because I'm more then positive that everything I have to do is much easier then what she is going through although I will probably still complain.

We are so bad when it comes to taking pictures some times. Last night we realized that we have never took a picture of Kristi during the pregnancy yet. Here is a picture of Kristi taken when she was 27 weeks exactly.



During her bed rest she has some visitors, which Kristi is very thankful for I guess it beats looking at my ugly mug everyday. Auntie Brooke came over to visit last Saturday and they snapped this picture of Brooke with Addy. I think my daughter might of been in a little dazed in this one but still cute as a button.

On the same day Kristi got a chance to catch up with a friend from her Centreal Washington University days, Lisa along with her adorable son, Zane who Kristi got to meet for the very first time. Lori and Andrew also stopped by to say hi and see how she was doing.

Here is a picture of all the kids on the couch. I had to laugh the first time I saw this picture because Andrew and Zane are holding the dolls while Addyson is just sitting there looking at all the girls trying to take the pictures. What a cute bunch of kids!!



I like this picture of Addy and Andrew it's like Addy is looking at Andrew saying, "I see what you are saying but have you considered this?"

I wasn't there but I guess this was the cutest moment of the day. When it was time for Zane to leave Addy thought this would be the best time to take advantage of the moment and leaned in for a big kiss on the lips. The funny thing is when Addy kisses she kisses with her mouth open (takes after her mom) so here is Addy going in for her kiss with her mouth wide open.

5 comments:

The Alexander's said...

Ahhh, Zane is such a ladies man! Sorry, that Zane tried to take advantage of your daughter, I'll keep a better eye on him! He is a sucker for those open mouth kisses though!!

Tonya said...

Awe how cute! Addyson looks so adorable with her curly locks. I'm glad Kristi is hanging in there, she looks great too!

JPGamradt said...

Kristi you look great in the pictures! We pray for you and the babes every day.
Josh and Laura

JPGamradt said...

Kristi you look great in the pictures! We pray for you and the babes every day.
Josh and Laura

JPGamradt said...

It is great to see and hear that Krisi is doing good. As I write this, I see Laura commented too, but I ditto her comments. Go Gamradts

J - LO (Joshua, Laura, and Oliver)