We are scheduled to be at the hospital at 7 am with the surgery beginning at 9 am. The doctor told us it should take around or a little over an hour. Since Kristi is having a C-section the doctor will have her stay at the hospital for at least 3 days. If everything goes OK we will hopefully be home on Saturday.
We did find out that the hospital does not have wi-fi or online access so I think the first pictures of the twins will exclusively be seen on Lori's blog. There is a lot of paparazzi in and out of the hospital trying to take pictures of Kristi and I do to our famous status but Lori will have the first and exclusive rights to put pictures on her blog.
If you want to check out her blog (CLICK HERE) How fast Lori blogs I'm guessing they will be on there Wed night or Thursday morning but we don't want to put any pressure on Lori so please be patient.
Here is the last picture of our family with just Addy, Kristi, and I.
Our bags our packed and ready to go. Grandma Karen even bought Addyson her own little back pack that she can bring with her when she comes to visit us at the hospital.
As you can expect the last couple days have been very busy at our house. We been taking items out and putting new ones in. My dad made this beautiful changing table that we just got delivered from Minnesota. It's amazing and we can't THANK him enough. GREAT JOB DAD!!
9 comments:
That changing table is fabulous! And I love Addy's little pink bag. :) Can't wait to meet the boys tomorrow!
Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see pictures!
YIKES...can't belive the day is here already. I am anxious to hear the message that all went well and everyone is relaxing. Great work Grandpa Bob on the changing table. It's beautiful.
Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see some pictures...
I can't believe it's here already! We'll be thinking and praying for you guys tomorrow morning. Here's to a fast and uneventful hospital stay! Love from SD!
Pictures are up if you want to stop by! Everyone is doing great!
The boys are adorable! Yes you can tell them apart! I can't wait to see you on Sunday and hold the boys and Addy too!
Love U
Mom Miller
Congratulations Gamradt family! They are so cute, and such big healthy twins!
CONGRATULATIONS! They are so beautiful, you guys! Way to go, Kristi -- you are one amazing woman to carry those babies this long. So glad to hear everything went well and you'll be one big (hee hee!) happy family at home by the weekend!
Post a Comment