Easton and Owen have been lying around of course!!
They are growing like weeds!! We just started mixing rice in there bottles and they LOVE to drool. At their last check up Easton weighed 14 lbs 11 oz (50 percentile) and is 24.5 inches long(30 percentile) Owen was 12 lbs 5 oz (8 percentile) and 24.375 inches (25 percentile). They are both doing very well and as cute as can be!!
Addy has been starting to talk a lot although I'm afraid you will have to take our word for it because it seems like when people come around she gets a little shy and doesn't say a word. I'm not sure why she does it but believe me when she is at home she talks all the time. She is also kind of adventuring out and testing the waters a little bit, like any 2 year old does but from time to time she will adventure out just a little to far and get into a little trouble. This time she adventured right off a Costco bench. She fell and hit her head on the cement...OUCH!! Kristi and I were putting the twins in their car seats and at that time Addy leaned back and missed the table falling right off the bench. Kristi and I felt so bad because it had to hurt!
It has now healed but watching her fall off that bench was something I could of passed on.
Look at these handsome little guys!! You just have to smile when you see them!!
Here Addy is spending a little time with Auntie Brooke in West Seattle. Kristi and Brooke wanted to check out this cupcake place called Cupcake Royale. I guess it turned out to be a little disappointing. Kristi told me that besides the cupcakes being on the pricey side they were also to dry for her taste!!
I guess Addy didn't get that "Cupcake to DRY" memo because by the looks like she is as happy as can be with her cupcake and is going to town!!
We tried to do this thing called "Field trip Tuesdays". We thought since Kristi and I both shared Tuesday's off, that could be our field trip day. It started out strong but it kind of faded away. We tried to keep the trips farely inexpensive so we would go to a park in Bellevue, Green Lake, or do something in that manner. If Julianne had the day off she would come along and join in the fun. This day we ended up at Green Lake and to our surprise the kiddie pool was open so we stripped Addy down and let her have some fun.
It was a pretty nice day so it was a nice way to cool off. The only problem that I had with it was I scraped my knees and hands up pretty good trying to swim laps in it. (J/K)
Spending some time with friends is always a plus! Here is Addy and Andrew just chillin and drinking some apple juice.
"MAN!! IT'S HOT OUT HERE!!"
I'm not sure why but we don't have a whole lot of pictures with all three kids together. I'm guessing it's because they are all under the age of 2 and it's nearly impossible to get a picture of just 1 of them neither the less a perfect picture of all 3 of them. I guess we will just have to work on it but until that time here is one of all three kids taking a little break on the floor.
I really don't know who 'Willis Tucker' is but I have to say, "I love that man!" All I do know is that the city of Everett decided he was such an important person that they named a park after him and it's a real nice park. The greatest thing is that it is only a mile from our house and it's a water park. It doesn't have water slides but it does have a lot of different water
thing-ma-jigs. The kids have a blast!! Here is a wider picture of the whole park to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. On a hot day this place is packed. They also have movies during the summer on Thursday nights for the kids, a dog park for Riley, two baseball fields, and a whole bunch of other things. IT'S AWESOME!! That's Addy in the middle running towards us.
Addy absolutely loves this place. I mean she loves any type of water. Yesterday Kristi was drawing the kids a bath and when she turned around there was Addy in the tub with her clothes ON just sitting there!! What's up with that?
It's not the way I would choose to cool off but I am not judging in any way, shape, or form.


6 comments:
Thank goodness. I thought the next post was going to be on Addy's third birthday! Just kidding. No matter how long between posts, I'm just glad you do it! With so much distance between us, we just don't see each other as often as I'd like so the blog is all I have! :)
It is so amazing to see how big the kids are getting! Such sweet little faces!!
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! The kids look great! Which one of the boys has hair, and which is bald? :)
I can't believe how long Addy's hair is. It is so curly you just don't realize it!
Easton and Owen have grown so much, It is amazing how much bigger Easton is.
Can't wait to see them!
Grandma Linda
We love all of the new pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated with everything. We love the blog and it makes us feel like we are still able to watch them grow.
Josh, Laura, and Oliver
You are quite an adventuresome family---looks like lots of fun stuff for everyone!! The boys are looking good, quite a contrast in them compared to the announcement. Easton has filled out and looks so much different. Addyson looks like a little lady now, and seems to love the waterpark:)
Nice to see all of the new pics, although it makes me feel old!!:) Your little trio is so little and ours is getting too big, too fast!! Fun times all around--miss you guys tons!!!!!
love, jed and the ladies
Post a Comment