Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend

I don't get many weekends off but some how I managed to get this weekend off with out taking any vacation. I had to work 10 days in a row to get it but that is a small price to pay because to me it is well worth it. With the weekend ahead Kristi, Addyson and I wanted to make the most out of it so we headed to the mountains. We invited Matt, Lori, and Andrew to join us up at Kristi's parents condo that is located at Summit of Snoqualmie Pass.
On the drive up I happened to look to my right and noticed a man taking a picture of the my Ford Explore. He was taking a picture of my beautiful pin striping and amazing paint job (If you now my Explore you would realize why this is so funny) When he happen to see me looking over at him he gave me the old thumbs up and mouthed, "NICE!!" To give you an idea of who my peps are I told Kristi to grab the camera and take a picture. Without further adue her they are;


YA.....My peps drive a Datsun pick-up with flames on the hood. If you look closely you can see a cigarette in her hand and as you can imagine she was just as beautiful as their paint job. I wish we could of gotten a picture of the guy because he looked like a man that had lived a long, tiring, life......I LOVE IT!!



Addyson and Andrew did a GREAT job playing together. They both played very nice with each other and both came home with NO cuts and bruises. I'm not exactly sure why but they loved playing inside Riley's dog kennel. In fact they loved it so much we decide to just place a basket of toys in there with them but as you can see they really didn't need them.


With Riley being such a big dog and a licking machine we decided to put up a child's gate so the kids could play. Of course every ounce in a while Addy and Andrew had to check in to make sure Riley was still there. Here is Andrew running back all excited after giving Riley a treat.


Kristi's mom has this small wagon up in there living room that is usually filled with these little stuffed moose. I'm not sure how it this came about but Andrew and Addy decided that the wagon shouldn't be used for just the decorative moose it should be used for a toy. Here Andrew is giving Addyson a push in their new toy.


The weather was a little chilly up at the pass but we were able to get in a couple of walks why we were there. Here is a picture of the whole gang as we headed out for one of our adventures. As you can see Riley is wondering why we need to stop an take a stupid picture. She's ready to go!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You couldn't wait until Monday!! I love it! :)

PS - Andrew caught up on all his sleep... He didn't wake up from his nap until 6:30...