"Addyson, I think we turn right up here down Water Lane. I mean we just passed Pizza Dr. and Cereal St. It has to be up here because if we hit Vegetable Avenue we went to far." "Andrew, For the last time if you can't find Chip Place I will take over. Don't forget I do have a steering wheel on my side as well." "Hey there it is right next to Milk Circle." "Good Job, now get out and get my door."
On one of our walks we decided to head up the mountain to see some of the beautiful homes and cabins and when I say "HEAD UP THE MOUNTAIN" I mean "STRAIGHT UP THE MOUNTAIN." you can't really tell in this picture but it was a good hike. I'm just happy I didn't agree with Kristi when she suggested just carrying the kids in the back packs because if I did I think I would still be up trying to regain consciousness.
I have to say one of the high lights of the weekend for me was when Lori cooked us breakfast. She made these awesome sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits with hashbrowns. It can't get any better than that. (It's really too bad that you accidently forgot your sausage patties up at the condo because we didn't. Now they are in our freezer for us to enjoy. If you want we will trade them back to you for your bubble machine.)
We just want to say thanks to Matt, Lori, and Andrew for a great weekend. We had a lot of fun and hope we can do it again real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment