At their house they have this great view over Lake Washington. I mean it's STUNNING. I don't think Addy was looking at the lake but we had to snap this shot of her peeking through the window.
Jeff brought out the kiddie pool for the kids to sit in and play. I have to say this pool is like the mac-daddy of all pools. It has this little slide and when you hook up the water hose to it, the giraffe spits water out of it's nose. Can't get any better than that!!
I'm also not exactly sure why but Addyson starts to bawl any time a man try's to hold her, in fact is some cases all the guy has to do is look at her and she will start to cry. She is ok with Grandpa Jim and myself but for any other guy she is a wreck!! Don't get me wrong I think this will be a great defensive tactic when she gets older (I actually hope she continues to do this until she is 30 years old) but sometimes its a little to much. With that said when Jeff went to her I started to laugh because I thought to myself, "He's in for a big surprise." but it must of been his magical touch or something because she didn't even think about crying. He picked her up, held onto her and even helped her down the slide, it was pretty impressive.
We want to say a big THANKS to the Dubois's for having us over and for a great dinner. The BBQ shrimp appetizer where to die for.
2 comments:
Ryan, did you get that yellow polo shirt at Old Navy? I have to laugh, because Chris bought the exact same one just a few weeks ago. Oh, well -- great taste!
Addyson is getting so big. Any plans to be in MN soon -- maybe we will meet each other's children before they graduate high school?! :)
I am not even kidding....Jed has it too!
Post a Comment