One thing that we have been really surprised about is that before we had Addyson, Riley would play and tear apart anything that even looked like a toy so we were anticipating many toys being chewed but I am pleased to say that she has not chewed or destroyed ONE toy. I better go an knock on some wood.
Riley and Addyson just relaxing on the couch with me.
At first we didn't know how Riley and Addyson would react to each other but it seems they have become the best of friends. It doesn't happen a lot but there are times were Riley will just come and lay down next to Kristi and I and place her paws over our lap. One day when Kristi was playing with Addyson on the ground Riley came by, laid down, and put her paws on Addyson. I think that was Riley's official, "Welcome to the family." gesture.
3 comments:
Oh these pictures are so cute! That is great that the dog is adjusting well. That is something that I worry about in the future when we bring home a baby. Hopefully our other "Baby" will be accepting too.
Absolutely adorable!!
This is not acceptable Ryan. Don't let him lick her face!She really is cute and is smiling...but I'm pretty sure dogs should be outside!!
Mom
Post a Comment