
36 years ago today one small little boy was born in Central Washington in a small town where they only commute by horses. 37 years ago on the same day a little girl was born in Western Washington with the known fact that she would grow up to be a band speaker wire puller, crazy cat girl!! By fate their paths would cross and they would become known as Crockett (SP) and Tubs. A friendship that would grow into something special and could never be matched. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BOZO's!

OK, we need to get an updated picture of Tim and Addy. This is the only one I could find. I guess Tim will have to fly over here again and we will have to have a little photo shoot.

"Mommy....Auntie Brooke will not stop talking." We actually have a lot of pictures of Addyson and Brooke but I thought this one represented Brooke the best. Man she is a TALKER!!
Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CRAZY ANIMALS!!
2 comments:
In that last picture I was trying to teach Addy that if you drink Vanilla Stoli on the rocks... no chaser, you save hundreds of calories when you're out at the bars.
Haha.. nice... thanks for the lovely pictures! Seriously.. 36 years though? come on Ryan, that would mean we were close to your age... I don't think so sucka!
Post a Comment