
Riley in the backyard in the snow...wondering what in the world is going on. She was looking at Kristi like she was asking "It was 80 degrees a week ago...Right?"

For the morning show we went live with, wall to wall snow coverage. (BIG SURPRISE) Since we live in the area that got the most snow I was working pretty close to our house. Krist watching TV at home notice, that we were like 5 minutes from our neighborhood so she and Addy surprised me with a little visit.

If you look at the trees you can see how much snow we got and this is already mid-morning. There were actually countless trees by our house that snapped in half because of the wet, heavy snow that fell through the night.

Since they came to visit I decide to put Addyson to work. "What button should I push Dad?"

"Dad...I think I got the hang of this." "If I slide this bar with my foot they can hear us, then I also have my hands to push more buttons...see....your job is easy."
There are some benefits of living in Seattle over Minnesota, like the mountains, less humidity, no mosquito's, and mild winters so I think mother nature was a little confused when I woke up this morning. When I left for work on April 19th we had 7 1/2 inches of snow on the ground.... that's right......7 1/2 INCHES. Now, I know that there were only a couple of pockets in the Seattle area where it snowed that much., it just happen that we were right in the middle of it. I could see this in Minnesota but not in Seattle. THIS IS CRAZY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment