Monday, April 14, 2008

One Wild Family!!


Wild for the Wild that is!! I know most of you don't care but this is an exciting time for us as the Minnesota Wild begin the playoffs. They had a great regular season so we are hoping for the best. The only problem is that are defense is really banged up with a couple of key guys out so I'm already expecting the worst. I'm sure you are already bored with this hockey talk so I will let you go but if you want to come over for a game, just give us a call because we get them all thanks to Directv Center Ice package.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Hmmm Ryan expecting the worst? NEVER... he would never do a thing like that would he Kristi? He's probably already expecting the worst from the Vikings as well.. and their schedule was just released today.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,Kristi and Addyson,
Hopefully Ryan will remember me from BSU, but just wanted to say that my husband Chad and I are big wild fans too. It's been tough to stay awake since the games have been going quite late for us here in MN, but we try. Go Wild!

Brooke Buckingham said...

NERDS!

Ryan and Kristi said...

Hey Trisha, I guess one advantage of living on the Westcoast is the start times for the games. It's so nice when a game starts at 5 or 6 instead of 7 or 8. I was excited to see your comment, if you still have my e-mail address drop me a line. I would love to hear how things are going.

Jed, Katie and The Girls said...

The Stars would be so upset to see you in all that WILD garb. It wasn't so long ago that you were all about the STARS, what a sellout!! Just kidding RG...gotta give you a hard time.
And since Tim mentioned expecting the worst from the Vikings, I would probably stick to that too.

Anonymous said...

We love the family picture! Go Wild!