I've been meaning to put this blog entry on here for some time since it happen a couple of weeks ago maybe a month ago. One night Kristi and Lori decided that they would take the kids and have a little party giving Matt and I a night off, giving us the chance to trade this hectic scene in for.....
....this!! I'm not sure but I think we might of got the best end of this deal. Seriously it's Pizza and Beer you can't loose with that combo.
We not only had pizza but we also were able to watch some sports and Star Trek on blu-ray. I just have to say I love blu-ray movies if your thinking about buying a blu-ray I would definitely do it. It still blows my mind on how clear it is.
2 comments:
Those paintable cord hiders are really cool! SO much easier than having to drill a hole in your wall!
Love Love Love all of the pictures! It's so great to see how the much the Kiddos are changing and growing.
Laura
Post a Comment