Wow!! I have made it a lot further in this 30 in 30 thing then I ever thought I would!!
Over the past couple of weeks we have had some beautiful weather here. I'm talking like, we hit 60 degree during a couple of the days. With it being so nice we have tried to take advantage of it as much as we can and get the kids outside of the house. We even broke out Addy's tricycle and the wagon and walked down to the park so Addy could use some of that energy she has built up during the day and run around!
Addy absolutely LOVES the parks and the cool thing is there are like 5 different parks that we can walk to right around our house. Her favorite 2 things I would have to say are the swings and the slide. It seems like not matter what park we go to we have to hit the slide then the swings.
Usually Easton and Owen just chill while Addy plays unless there are some baby swings then we will take them out and let them swing a little bit. I've noticed that if they are outside they keep them selves pretty busy just looking around and taking in the sites.
Kristi and I just love these two pictures of the twins. We feel they really capture who they are, Easton is just a fun, adventures, go with the flow type of kid.
Owen is more the laid back, curious, but pickier of the two. If he doesn't like what is going on he will let you know!! It seems to be that Owen is more like me in the sense that he has to have things in order and will be extremely organized where Easton could careless. In his mind the messier the better.
Here are a couple more shots of Easton and Owen. There not as good as the first two but they are still pretty good and I couldn't pass them up!!
HEY LADIES....How you doin?
1 comment:
I'm not going to lie - this is awesome! I wish there was a rule that everyone had to do a daily update :) I'd even take weekly. I love it.
Post a Comment