Everyday the twins just seem to get bigger and bigger. In fact we have to watch Easton like a hawk because he loves to crawl over to the dog dish and play in the water and has a fascination with the stairs, which he can climb up but is very unstable. Both boys are doing very well and are eating like champs!! We have come to the conclusion that there favorite things are natural cheese puffs, chicken nuggets, and french fries. They will eat their vegetables and fruit but they are NOT there favorite things!!
You can already tell this kid is going to be a trouble maker. I'm not kidding when I say he is exactly like his uncle, Shawn. He's not scared of a thing, loves to explore, and is all over the place.
2 comments:
I don't think you guys could have made cuter kids if you'd tried! I LOVE Addy's blond afro and the twins are sooo cute!
I came back today to see if you made it two days in a row. Looking forward to all the rest!
Post a Comment