Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 17 but Day 2

Day 17 as far as my blog goes but Day 2 as far as my parents visit goes.

I'm not trying to be mean but if you can't figure out where we decided to take my parents, there is seriously something wrong with you and you should be hit in the head with a stick.




I wasn't sure if you could take pictures inside so I snuck this one between two curtains. Kristi and I are searching for a new window in our turt. The only problem is that the window is a weird shape so it's going to have to be custom made. The good news is we found someone but the bad news is they wanted to come over, meet with us, measure the window, and install it. I just want to give them the measurements, have them make the window, pay for it, and give it to us. I'll asked my dad if he will assist me in installing it. I would much rather have my dad's help then pay someone else to do it plus I don't want to meet with them. We also wanted to look at some furnaces and decks but it's the same story. "Give us your name and we will come by and take a look." Uh....NO THANKS....We 're not that ready yet!





After the Home and Garden show we decided to head over to Bostons for lunch. Here Kristi is checking out the menu and Owen is making sure Grandma Linda isn't getting to close to his Cheese Puffs.





"I'm not sure about you guys but I agree with Owen these Cheese Puffs are excellent."





The greatest thing about this picture is that Addy took it. I helped her a little with the framing but she snapped the picture. I think I might have a little photographer on my hands.




Addy and I just killing a little time while were waiting for our food!






"Daddy why does Grandpa Gene get to play in his water and I don't?"






After we ate Gene and I took the kids and went back to the house while Kristi and my mom hit some shopping centers and they just didn't come back with a couple of things they came back with everything.





They came back with candles......






......things that hold the candles..........


.......not just one painting......


.....but two paintings........


........a complete bed set with pillows and more pillows and this isn't it. Theres a lot more!!


To there credit they did come back with a rug that I wanted but this is a big price to pay for a small little rug.

I guess we are going to be decorating the house today with all the stuff that they got so you'll just have to stay tuned to see how everything looks!! Have a GOOD DAY!!

2 comments:

JPGamradt said...

Looking at your Day 18 blog, you said mom and Kristi said the color scheme of your flowers was too peachy. What the heck would you call the color scheme of the picture they bought? You were doing color coordination...

Uah

Mom & Dad Miller said...

Hey Josh, it is not peach!
It is brown and orange, alot nicer than Peach!
Mom