Every time I think of St. Patricks Day I picture this little green Leprechaun man, running around, searching for gold....well guess what I found?
I really didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't going to find any gold in a diaper bag but he looked like he was having fun so I just let it go!Some might say we are celebrating St. Patty's day a little prematurely. I say as long as your at an Irish Pub with friends you can celebrate St. Patty's day when ever you want.

This will be our first St. Patricks Day as a family so to celebrate we decided that we will just be eating Lucky Charms Cereal all day! "Magically Delicious!"
I've noticed that I like to take pictures of Easton eating. I'm not sure why but every time Easton is eating I'm taking a picture of him and he always seems to be eating cheese puffs. GO FIGURE!
We thought this was such a good picture of Addy and Owen that we couldn't pass it up. As you can see Easton wasn't really in the mood for picture time.
On the way home I guess Addy thought her future was so bright that she had to wear two sets of shades.Quote - "Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord and it makes you miss him."
Toast - "Here's to our wives and girlfriends: may then never meet!"
Have a Safe and Happy St. Patricks Day!!

1 comment:
oh look at the smile on Owens face!
We do have cute grandkids!
Love U
Mom
Post a Comment