For our last full day with my mom and step-dad we decided to do the traditional trip to Pike Place Market. It wasn't the warmest day to be there but my mom loves all the little vendors and my Step-dad loves the scenery.

I hate to say this but I'm not a flower person for 2 reasons.
1. Our cats eat them.
2. Then our cats throw them up.
With that said I actually broke down and was willing to buy some because I thought they all looked pretty dang good but to my surprise Kristi and my mom said the color schemes were to peachy.......WHAT!!.....Woman turning down flowers. What's next Kristi mowing the lawn and washing our van while I'm at work. Only one can hope!

I don't think anyone can get sick of seeing them throw fish. It's just to entertaining, I really think I could watch these guys all day. What a cool job!

You can't really see it that well in this picture but Easton and Owen were totally into this guy. They would just watch his every move and the best part was he was pretty dang good.

We did end up buying some delicious apples and some plums to eat later.

The only problem about going to the market is that it's not the easiest place to push a double long stroller with another single stroller. I'm really not sure why but when I see a crowd like this I start to get a little nervous.

After the market we decided to go down to the Waterfront and have lunch at Steamer's. I had the Clam Chowder and it was amazing!!
Kristi had the Fish and Chips. I stole a couple of her fries and I'm not exactly sure how they cook them but they were just as good as the Clam Chowder.Shortly after noon my mom will be heading back to Minnesota. It's sad to see them go but what a great past couple of days it has been. We had so much fun and it was one of those visits where everything fell into place. Can't wait to see them again!! Have a GREAT DAY everyone!

1 comment:
Dude, Better Homes and Garden called and said they want their food pictures back. Seriously, if you need a job, you should take pictures of food, because you make it LOOK good!
Uah
Post a Comment