Day 12
Kristi and I were going to wait until the USA Olympic committee made an official announcement but we are just to excited so without further a do I would like to announce to the 2014 American Bobsled Team. Addy will be the anchor of the team, Owen will be the driver, and Easton will be there just to enjoy the ride and pick up chicks. He will be the one on the team that is out drinking all night and show up at the track a little tipsy right before their first match.

We have all three kids on a strict training schedule. Here Addy is working on how she is going to enter and exit the sled. If you look closely you can already see Easton is tipping back the bottle. I don't think it's just formula in that container!!

Addy's telling Owen, "If you want to win Gold you have to drive better than that!!" Easton is saying, "Another round please, BURP!"

I'm not sure how it works in the Olympics but I'm guessing they might not be happy with a team if you show up at the end or your run missing someone!! The funny thing is it doesn't seem to bother the boys!! They are like, "look at all the room we got!!"
I actually overheard Owen saying, "I'm not sure about you Easton but I think we could take this without the curly head one!"
I guess Addy is going to forget bobsledding and try her luck in figure skating or curling instead! What ever she decides we are behind her 100% as long as Kristi and I can retire early!! GOGET'EM ADDY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment